Wednesday 11 September 2013

We Are The Future








Last week I had the wonderful and very stylish opportunity of working with a friend of mine, Niamh Donoghue. Niamh, who also attends Heriot-Watt University and is in the 3rd year of the Fashion Communication course asked for my help to model for her summer uni project. Niamh styled and photographed five different looks. I was delighted for the opportunity and we had such a laugh together, although that doesn't show much in the photos. I tried my very best to look as gloom and sad as I could to fit the brief. The experience was definitely a learning curve and I can't wait to see what is in store for me over the next few years after helping Niamh with this project. 

As some of you may know I am now a fully enrolled student at Heriot-Watt University studying Fashion Communication for the next four years. Over the last few days I have been enjoying freshers week. It has been a hectic few days and it is only now that I have time to sit down and write a blog-post for all of you. So far it seems the next year is going to be a pretty intense one with deadlines and projects throughout but also fun, exciting, rewarding and of course very fashionable. Today I had the daunting experience of meeting the course director but in all honesty she seems like a lovely woman who is going to take good care of all of us newbies. 

Tonight I'm off to Newcastle for a night out. The trip is part of Freshers week and it seems the majority of my accommodation block is going too so I better get planning my outfit!!


As my course director stated today "you are all the future"!

Missing all of you guys back home! 

Els xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...